About This Course
English Speaking Club – Pre-Intermediate
English Speaking Club Pre-Intermediate or English conversation course Pre-Intermediate is a class to help you learn the primary prerequisites to make a conversation and to get connected with anyone around you in an appropriate way. With this course, you will learn how to practice speaking English online in a real-life setting, make friends worldwide, and discover new cultures.
You don’t need to know the basic concepts of making a conversation and this course will help you expand the range of vocabulary needed to speak about different topics. Using the known language in conversation is one of the best ways to learn it. In English Speaking Club Pre-Intermediate it is possible for you to have a proper conversation and to communicate with others using the English language inside and outside the classroom.
You do not need to take the placement test as this course starts from zero.
You can read the details about >>CEFR<< in this article.
Targeted Audience for English Speaking Club
Adults over fifteen years old.
Those who have a basic command of English and want to improve their knowledge.
Those who have theoretical knowledge of English and are weak in conversation skills.
Those who have future plans to immigrate and work and study in an English-speaking environment.
What do you learn in English Speaking Club?
Conversation in English around everyday topics
Learning grammar and appropriate vocabulary
Group exercise in class
Group practice outside the class
Sharing up-to-date educational materials
Online practice and test with evaluation
- How to talk about different types of personal habits
- How to talk about everyday activities
- How to talk about our favorites
- How to use different tenses in English: Present, Past, Future
- Computer or smartphone, high-speed internet, hands-free, notebook
- Language learners will have a group exercise on the topic they received in advance during two class hours.
- Language learners are required to have a group practice outside of class time with their language partner between class sessions.
- Adolescents over fifteen years old and adults
- Those who intend to immigrate and work and study in an English-speaking environment.
- Those who have a basic command of English and want to improve.
- Those who have theoretical knowledge of English and are weak in conversation skills.