About This Course
English Speaking Club – Intermediate
Tuesdays 19–21 (+3:30 GMT)
English Speaking Club or English conversation course helps you get connected with anyone around you in an appropriate way.
With this course, you will learn how to practice speaking English online in a real-life setting, make friends from around the world, and discover new cultures.
In English Speaking Club or English conversation course, you will learn how to speak fluently along with learning different vocabularies related to the presented topics.
One of the best ways to ameliorate our English language is by using it in conversation with other people. In this course, it is possible for you to have a proper conversation and to communicate with others using the English language.
You need to take the placement test, first.
You can read the details about >>CEFR<< in this article.
Targeted Audience for English Speaking Club
Adults over fifteen years old.
Those who intend to immigrate and work and study in an English-speaking environment.
Those who have a basic command of English and want to improve.
Those who have theoretical knowledge of English and are weak in conversation skills.
What do you learn in this English Speaking Club or English conversation course?
Conversation in English related to the students’ areas of interest
Learning grammar and appropriate vocabulary
Group exercise in class
Group practice outside of class
Sharing up-to-date educational materials
Online practice and test with evaluation
- Learning grammar and appropriate vocabulary
- Group exercise in class
- Group practice outside of class
- Sharing up-to-date educational materials
- Online practice and test with evaluation
- Computer or smartphone, high-speed internet, hands-free, notebook
- Language learners will have a group exercise on the topic they received in advance during two class hours.
- Language learners are required to have a group practice outside of class time with their language partner between class sessions.
- Adolescents over fifteen years old and adults
- Those who intend to immigrate and work and study in an English-speaking environment.
- Those who have a basic command of English and want to improve.
- Those who have theoretical knowledge of English and are weak in conversation skills.