About This Course
English in Travel
English in Travel or English conversation course – Elementary, helps you get connected with anyone while you are traveling to an English-speaking country. With this course, you will learn how to speak English in a real-life setting, order in a restaurant, go shopping, reserve a hotel, make friends from around the world, and discover new cultures. English in Travel or English conversation course – Elementary helps you expand the level of vocabulary in the context related to the topics selected for each session.
In the course English in Travel or English conversation course, you will learn how to speak fluently along with learning different vocabularies related to the essential topics for every tourist.
One of the best ways to ameliorate our English language is by using it in conversation with other people. In this course, it is possible for you to have a proper conversation and to communicate with others using the English language.
You do not need to take the placement test, first.
You can read the details about >>CEFR<< in this article.
Targeted Audience for English in Travel
Adults over fifteen years old.
Those who intend to travel to an English-speaking country.
Those who have a very basic command of English and want to improve.
Those who have theoretical knowledge of English and are weak in conversation skills.
What do you learn in this English in Travel – Elementary?
Conversation in English around the following topics:
- TRANSPORTATION (TRAINS/CARS/ETC.) / CAR RENTAL /DIRECTIONS
- RESTAURANTS/BARS/EATING OUT
- SHOPPING/BUYING THINGS
- MEETING AND TALKING TO PEOPLE
Learning grammar and appropriate vocabulary
Group exercise in class
Group practice outside of class
Sharing up-to-date educational materials
Online practice and test with evaluation
- Learning grammar and appropriate vocabulary
- Group exercise in class
- Group practice outside of class
- Sharing up-to-date educational materials
- Online practice and test with evaluation
- Learners need to have a computer or smartphone, high-speed internet, hands-free or headsets, a notebook
- Learners will have group exercises during the session.
- Adults over fifteen years old.
- Those who intend to travel to an English-speaking country.
- Those who have a very basic command of English and want to improve.
- Those who have theoretical knowledge of English and are weak in conversation skills.